Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Kelly Tarltons trip!

We were lucky enough to go on a trip to Kelly Tarltons last week. We got to see lots of animals that live under the sea. Here are some photos of what we saw.

Leon-Lebron loved seeing the Jellyfish, they looked like they were glowing!

The stingray came so close to the glass that Carla got a fright!

Abraham loved the starfish because of all the colours. 

Can you spot the young fluffy penguin?

Look at this huge shark! It was so big we could all fit inside its mouth!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the picture that you took,Because I liked the colour and because it was also fun when me and my friends played in it.
This is a cool picture.
By Tsai.

Harlem said...

I like the picture of your class in side of the shark at Kelly Tarltons it also cool and i like my friends to go in side of a shark .