Friday, November 7, 2014

MOTAT trip

On Wednesday room 2 went to MOTAT. We got to look at some really awesome things. We learnt a lot about how life was in the past. This helped us to see how technology has changed overtime.
 I like trains. Abraham 

 My favourite thing at MOTAT was the doll. I learnt that old toys are made of wood. Dereon

My favourite thing at MOTAT was the cars. I learnt that old toys were made of wood. Nitika

 Look at the buzzy bee. Mariah 

 My favourite thing at MOTAT was the doll. I learnt that old toys are made of wood. Davlyn

 My favourite part at MOTAT was the motorbikes. I learnt that old toys are made of metal. Te Koha

15 comments:

Diziah said...

Good work room 2 on telling us what you liked at motat I am really liking to hear from what you's like seeing and what your favourite thing was from motat I really appreciate it. GOOD EFFORT!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW room 2! I loved going to MOTAT too. We learn't about transport, not toys...but it sounds like you learn't a lot. Fantastic :)

Anonymous said...

Well done Room 2,

I loved the way use were reflecting on what you liked at Motat.It sounds like use learnt alot.

Great Job

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Dear Room 2
MOTAT was really good for me too.I liked the trains

From Davlyn,James and Raechal

Anonymous said...

Nice experiencing the olden days room 2 I like the motat too

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey guys hope you guys had fun at the motat trip hope you guys enjoyed your self...

Anonymous said...

Nitika(My buddy) wanted to comment... It was really fun and we played on the park and played with toys.

Anonymous said...

Hi room 2,My name is Abraham.
I love room 2 telling how fun it is at the motat.

Nice work and keep it up.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Room 2 I love the way you told us about what happened in the motat trip and I hope you had a great time at the motat trip.By Paterita R5 TPS

Anonymous said...

Hey Room 2 I hope you had fun at the Motat trip.
I hope you have learnt heaps from the Motat trip.
Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

i hope yous had a cool day

Anonymous said...

room 2 is the best by tekoha

shannon said...

Wow I hope you had fun at MOTAT Although you only had a picture of one activity